KU Leuven researchers or research groups can carry out research and services for companies or other organisations. LRD's legal department sets up balanced research contracts and service agreements.
Cochlear and KU Leuven refine cochlear implants
KU Leuven develops software to process signals and filter out noise.
There are other departments which are specifically authorised for certain agreements. You can contact these departmens directly:
- Studies involving patients or patient data of the University Hospitals: Clinical Trial Center
- Grants without compensation: Leuven University Fund
- Agreements for continuing education organized by KU Leuven: Continuing education [Dutch]
- Agreements with European and international government funding: European Government Funding LRD
- Agreements with funding from the federal, Flemish and Brussels governments, as well as tenders: Flemish and Federal Government Funding LRD
- Licenses and agreements about intellectual property: Intellectual Property LRD
- Agreements about spin-offs: Spin-off & Innovation LRD
- Also have a look at the KU Leuven contracts overview